Software Test Engineer
Main DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands functional specifications.
- Take ownership of software test tasks.
- Analyse customer requirements and contributes to the definition of the test approach.
- Provide workload estimation based on functional specifications.
- Create and execute test cases, manage bugs and report testing status to project teams within agreed deadlines.
- Monitors the process of fixing bugs and ensures the success of corrections
- Minimum: Degree in IT or equivalent
- Good knowledge of web and internet technologies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Process, service and customer driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience - 1-3 years mix of manual and automated end-to-end testing of software products, including web applications testing is desired.
Reference to indicate in the email subject line : Software Test Engineer