Software Test Engineer
Main DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands functional specifications.
- Take ownership of software test tasks.
- Analyse customer requirements and contributes to the definition of the test approach.
- Provide workload estimation based on functional specifications.
- Create and execute test cases, manage bugs and report testing status to project teams within agreed deadlines.
- Monitors the process of fixing bugs and ensures the success of corrections
Proximity Indian Ocean is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,000 employees in 59 offices around the world, we are aligned with OPMG worldwide and a member of the Omnicom group of companies - the world’s largest marketing services organization. We currently employ more than 180 people and we train them to be at the top of the latest and most exciting technologies.
“We make people more valuable to brands”. Proximity Indian Ocean works in collaboration with other agencies in order to create a more customer oriented user experience.
- Minimum: Degree in IT or equivalent
- Good knowledge of web and internet technologies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Process, service and customer driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience - 1-3 years mix of manual and automated end-to-end testing of software products, including web applications testing is desired.
Reference to indicate in the email subject line : Software Test Engineer