Main DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dictate and document high level software design choices.
- Dictate technical standards, and standardization, including coding standard, tools, or platforms.
- Controlling the architecture during each next iteration of a release.
- Manage risk identification and mitigation plans associated with the chosen architecture.
- Responsible for the software designs, and provide support for these designs to come into fruition.
- Performs Research & Development in the chosen technology and provide technical vision.
- This includes development of prototypes.
- Act as a support to the Technical Consultants.
- Training/Grooming of software developers and technical leads.
- Accountable for the quality of the overall technical deliveries.
- Review and validates technical specifications.
- Perform architecture reviews and ensure the coding standards are respected.
- Provide Technical Assistance to technical leads and software developers.
- Responsible for the performance and security of the websites.
- Participate in client meetings.
Proximity Indian Ocean is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,000 employees in 59 offices around the world, we are aligned with OPMG worldwide and a member of the Omnicom group of companies - the world’s largest marketing services organization. We currently employ more than 180 people and we train them to be at the top of the latest and most exciting technologies.
“We make people more valuable to brands”. Proximity Indian Ocean works in collaboration with other agencies in order to create a more customer oriented user experience.
- Proven software development experience in .Net
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems , Web Technologies & Databases .
- Good organizational, analytical & communication skills.
Reference to indicate in the email subject line : Software Architect