Main DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan with the project coordinator to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Support project coordinator to delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, slides, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Document lesson learned post project completion
- Participate/support the agency in the recruitment process.
- Ensure career growth of subordinates within his/her purview by ensuring ongoing performance review with defined/smart objectives.
- Manage conflicts between employees within his/her purview while ensuring a healthy working environment.
- Evaluates and promotes teamwork, initiative, work ethic, values adherence and reports findings to discipline leads.
- Ensures effective communication and promotes a sense of belonging, participation and involvement.
- Conduct regular 1:1 connect to ensure team career needs.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Information and communications technology (ICT), Management or related field
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to organize and analyze critical situations.
- Proven problem-solving skills and strong client-facing skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role in a digital agency managing both onshore and offshore teams
Mastery of office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint & Smartsheet.
- Knowledge of collaboration and issue tracking tools such as MS Teams, Onedrive, Jira and Confluence
- Prince2 and/or PMP, Scrum master certification, Agile certification
Reference to indicate in the email subject line : Project Manager