Main DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the pace of delivery to ensure that the project is completed on time.
- Raise alert to project manager in case of delay and propose creative recovery plan.
- Support technical leads by ensuring that all required input (from any party) is available on time.
- Support project manager in developing the detailed planning.
- Create a project tasks list for fulfilling each goal and objective within the agreed plan.
- Manage the day to day and own the execution of the planning.
- Setup daily connect with team member to track progress.
- Perform risk management by assessing project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Prevent scope creep by managing scope with client and raise alert to project manager if such request to increase scope arises.
- Perform regular meeting with client to share project status and risk – for such meeting he/she should prepare a deck for the meeting and send a recap post the meeting.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Ensure proper reporting in places and done on time manner to all stakeholders.
- Follows process and documentation standards with the end goal of top-efficiency and quality.
- Evaluates and promotes teamwork, initiative, work ethic, values adherence and reports findings to discipline leads.
- Participate/support the agency in the recruitment process.
- Ensures effective communication and promotes a sense of belonging, participation and involvement.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Information and communications technology (ICT), Management or related field
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to organize and analyze critical situations.
- Proven problem-solving skills and strong client-facing skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- 1+ year of experience in a project management role in a digital agency managing both onshore and offshore teams
Mastery of office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint & Smartsheet.
- Knowledge of collaboration and issue tracking tools such as MS Teams, Onedrive, Jira and Confluence
- Prince2/PMP, Scrum master certification
Reference to indicate in the email subject line : Project Coordinator