Front End Lead
Main DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn and share knowledge with Front End team
- Provide assistance to Developers
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Any other duty related to your position, assigned by your reporting –
- Participate in client meeting
- Handle technical third-party communication
- Develop efficient, testable, reusable and well documented front-end and mobile responsive websites
- Participate to share your knowledge and passion
- Identify and apply best practices for front-end engineering
Proximity Indian Ocean is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,000 employees in 59 offices around the world, we are aligned with OPMG worldwide and a member of the Omnicom group of companies - the world’s largest marketing services organization. We currently employ more than 180 people and we train them to be at the top of the latest and most exciting technologies.
“We make people more valuable to brands”. Proximity Indian Ocean works in collaboration with other agencies in order to create a more customer oriented user experience.
- Minimum BSC in IT –
- At least 2+ years of experience in similar position
- Previous experience in web development
- Solve complex performance problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Reference to indicate in the email subject line : Front End Lead